Centro Basco, located in the San Bernardino County town of Chino, appears to be the oldest surviving Basque tagliare legna calorie restaurant anywhere close to the Los Angeles area.
Conrads opened in 1976 on Walnut Street in Pasadena.
Exterior has a vintage vinci cac 40 river rock front and a slight castle-like appearance.Now owned by Jays son, Gary, this Hawthorne branch has red leather booths and vintage old world, rustic touches.(1971) Pinocchio Italian Restaurant 3103 W Magnolia, Burbank, CA 91505.The plastic sign out front and the stuccoed exterior, with mid-century lanterns, is all original.Tom is the son of legendary cowboy actor and stuntman, Ray Crash Corrigan, who created the 1950s Western theme park Corriganville in Simi Valley out a working movie ranch.The outside wall is covered in gorgeous tiles of orange, red, and a graduating red/black color.The Spot opened in 1977, one block from the ocean in Hermosa Beach,.Serving large servings of Salvadorian favorites, this little storefront restaurant is basic, casual and no frills, with a handful of tables in a very basic room.
Pinnacle Peak restaurant opened in 1967 on Foothill Blvd in San Dimas, CA on what was once Route.
Tonys Bella Vista opened on Magnolia Blvd in Burbank in 1965.
The chain was started in 1940 by Chris Pelonis, the son of a Greek immigrant.Opened in 1959 as Ottos Sausages by Otto Doggwiler, who immigrated from Switzerland with his familys sausage recipes, it has functioned as a restaurant, deli and homemade sausage company ever since.The front part of the menu is traditional Thai food, well-known by Americans, but the back part of the menu offers rare and authentic items.The inside hasnt been updated much and has original concrete floors and wooden trellises hanging with plastic grapes.The wall decor is sparse and suggestive of antiques, though confused in a delightful way.(1977) Hus Szechwan 10450 National Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034.The storefront was built in the early 1920s by Lester Agoure.Flo retired in 1975 and the restaurant has been owned by Paul and Donna Hughes since that time.Opened on Gardena Blvd in Gardena in 1952 by Frances and Gaetano Giuliano.
This Jewish deli was opened in 1979 by Dennis Fromin, who was born in Los Angeles and raised in Chicago and still owns the restaurant today with a partner. .
Small, corner deli serving sandwiches and Italian dishes in a small room with a few tables.
Opened in 1973 by Izzy Freeman, who was born in Brooklyn and raised after age 13 in Boyle Heights, Izzys father was a produce and deli vendor in downtowns Grand Central Market.